The Professional Programme is the final stage in the Company Secretaryship course.
Candidates are test on Advanced level knowledge and practice.
Candidates are advised to register with the ICSI on or before 9 months before the day of examination. i.e in February / August of the year for December and August exams respectively.
A candidate is required to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers in each of the groups.
Upon completion of the Professional Programme examinations and compulsory practical experience period, a candidate will be given Associate membership to the Institute.
- 60 per Batch
- Experienced Faculty
- Modern Infrastructure
- Timely Portions completion
- Flexible timings for College students
- Dedicated Student Counsellor
- Chapter wise Tests
- Fees: Rs. 50,000/- + 18% GST
- Individual Attention
The Professional programme consists of 9 papers of which 1 is elective out of 5 and is divided among 3 Modules namely,
- Paper 1 - Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Paper 2 - Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Paper 3 - Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Paper 4 - Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Paper 5 - Financial Treasury and Forex Management
- Paper 6 - Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Paper 7 - Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Paper 8 - Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Paper 9 - Banking Law and Practice
- Paper 9 - Capital Commodity and Money Market
- Paper 9 - Insurance - Law and Practice
- Paper 9 - Intellectual Property Rights - Law and Practice
- Paper 9 - International Business - Laws and Practices
Attributes marked (*) are mandatory.