CS – Executive is the second stage of the Company Secretaryship course for the candidates who have successfully cleared their Foundation exam.
Executive examinations are held twice in a year in the months of June and December.
Candidates are advised to register with the ICSI on or before 9 months before the day of examination. i.e in February / August of the year for December and August exams respectively.
A candidate is required to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers in each of the groups.
Upon clearing the Executive examinations, the candidate moves on to the next stage called Professional.
- 60 per Batch
- Experienced Faculty
- Modern Infrastructure
- Timely Portions completion
- Flexible timings for College students
- Dedicated Student Counsellor
- Chapter wise Tests
- Fees: Rs. 40,000/- + 18% GST
- Individual Attention
Executive level exams test the working level knowledge of a candidate. There are 7 papers in the executive stage, divided between 2 modules namely,
- Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws
- Company Law
- Setting Up of Business Entities and Closure
- Tax Laws
- Corporate and Management Accounting
- Securities Laws and Capital Markets
- Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
- Financial and Strategic Management
Attributes marked (*) are mandatory.