CA-Final is the last stage of the Chartered Accountancy Course.
Candidates who have successfully completed their IPCC examinations and 2.5 years of practical training are eligible to appear for the Final examination.
Expert level knowledge is required and tested in the examination.
- The exams are descriptive and do not carry negative marking.
- A candidate is required to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers in each of the groups.
- Upon passing both the groups and applying for memnership at the ICAI, a candidate is declared to be a Chartered Accountant.
- 60 per Batch
- Experienced Faculty
- Modern Infrastructure
- Timings suitable by articled students
- Timely Portions completion
- Dedicated Student Counsellor
- Chapter wise Tests
- Fees – 60,000 + 18% GST
- Individual Attention
GROUP - 1
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
GROUP - 2
- Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper-6A: Risk Management
- Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper-6C: International Taxation
- Paper-6D: Economic Laws
- Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
Attributes marked (*) are mandatory.